Subject: THANKS.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 02:57:48 +0200

Dearest: Friend,
My Name is Mr.John Douglas. a credit officer with  the one of the leading 
(Finance Trust House) here in Cotonou  Republic  Du Benin. In my department i
discovered an abandoned funds (USD 32 M) in an account that belongs to one of
our foreign customer (MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER from Munich, Germany) who died
along with his entire family in July 2000 in a plane crash.
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Since i got information about his death, I have been expecting his next of kin
to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body
applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our
banking guidlings and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed
next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving
nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now
decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as
the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent
disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go
into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.
The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained
unclaimed after Six years, the money will be transfered into the bank treasury
as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is
occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and an Indigene
cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
Your percentage will be declare to you as soon as you indicate your interest. I
will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated