Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: Mail Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 08:34:40 +0000

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Your message is larger than the destination computer is willing to
accept, so it was returned.  The error message below indicates the
size of your message and the maximum size allowed by the receiving
E-mail system.  You may be able to split your message into several
smaller pieces and have them delivered separately.

Your message was rejected by mp1.cc.alma.edu for the following reason:

     Virus found inside of the email

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <[email-masked]>

Please reply to <[email-masked]>
if you feel this message to be in error.

The following attachments have been removed from the bounce message: attachment.zip

Subject: Delivery reports about your e-mail
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:33:34 +1000

The message was not delivered due to the following reason:

Your message could not be delivered because the destination computer was
unreachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message could not be delivered within 4 days:
Mail server 81.73.127.117 is not responding.

The following recipients could not receive this message:
<[email-masked]>

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.