Subject: Ahead of The Street Micro-Cap

From: "Nell Valenzuela" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 07:28:45 +0800

TRADE DATE: MONDAY, JUNE 5TH, 2006
BioElectronics Corporation
Symbol: BIEL
Price: $.26

IS MOMENTUM BUILDING FOR THIS STOCK? 
IMAGINE IF THE STOCK GOES ABSOLUTELY BALLISTIC!! 
RADAR BIEL FOR MONDAY'S OPEN RIGHT NOW!!

THE ALERT IS ON!!!

RECENT NEWS HEADLINE: (GO READ ALL THE NEWS ON BIEL RIGHT NOW!)

BioElectronics Corporation Announces New 510(k) Market Clearance Application 
Filed With FDA!!

About BioElectronics Corporation (Source: News 5/18/2006)

BioElectronics currently manufactures and sells ActiPatch(TM), a drug-free 
anti-inflammatory patch with an embedded battery operated microchip that 
delivers weeks of continuous pulsed therapy for less than a dollar a day. 
The unique ActiPatch delivery system, using patented technology, provides 
a cost-effective, patient friendly method to reduce soft tissue pain and 
swelling.

GO READ ALL THE NEWS ON THIS ONE!! DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE!!
RADAR IT FOR MONDAY'S OPEN NOW! 

______________

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within 
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B 
of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect 
to projections of future events are not statements of historical fact and 
may be forward looking statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. 
Past performance is never indicative of future results. We received four 
hundred thousand free trading shares in the past for our services. All those 
shares have been sold. We have received an additional one million free 
trading shares now. We intend to sell all one million shares now, which 
could cause the stock to go down, resulting in losses for you. The four 
hundred thousand shares and one million shares were received from two 
different third parties, not officers, directors or affiliate shareholders. 
This company has: an accumulated deficit, a negative net worth, a reliance 
on loans from officers directors and affiliates to pay expenses, and a 
nominal cash position. These factors raise substantial doubt about its 
ability to continue as a going concern. The company and its president are 
a defendant in a lawsuit. The publicly available float of stock is currently 
increasing. URGENT: Read the company's SEC filing before you invest. 
This report shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or 
solicitation. WARNING: You can lose all your money by investing in this 
stock.