Subject: MY GREETINGS TO YOU

From: Mrs Rita <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:56:29 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

#226, TAYO RIMI,
MEDINA,
DAKAR, SENEGAL.
 
My Dear Friend,
 
Compliments of the season.I did like to send to you the best wishes of 
good health and success in your pursuits particularly through my 
proposal as contained in this letter. i may not wish to disclose how I 
got your email address for now. After due deliberation with my son,I 
decided to forward to you this business proposal, we want you to assist 
us .I will give you more information. As to this regard as soon as you 
reply.

I am  Mrs. Rita Diatta . I am contacting you with the hope that 
you will be of great assistance to me, 

Your URGENT response is 
needed.
Regards and God Bless you.
Mrs.Rita Diatta.