Subject: Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

From: Cheung Pui <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 08:41:01 +0200

FROM: CHEUNG PUI
([email-masked])

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Cheung Pui director of operations 
of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have an obscured business suggestion for you.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Major Fadi Basem who was with the Iraqi 
forces and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar 
months, with a value of Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United State 
Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even 
during the war . Again after the war another notification was sent and still no 
response came from him.We later found out that the Major and his family had 
been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home. After further 
investigation it was also discovered that Major Fadi Basem did not declare any 
next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank 
deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no 
one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty Four millions Five 
Hundred Thousand United State Dollar($24,500,000,00) is still lying in my bank 
and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that 
according to the laws of my country at the expiration 5years the funds will 
revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim 
the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you 
as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem so that you will 
be able to receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come 
out successful. I will contact my attorney to prepare the necessary document 
that will back you up as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem , all that is 
required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names 
and Address so that the attorney can commence his job.After you have been made 
the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and 
secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move 
of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.There is no risk 
involved at all in the matter as we are going to adopt a legalized method and 
the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to 
observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.Once the funds 
have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the 
ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you . Should you be interested please send me your 
full names and current residential address and I will prefer you to reach me on 
this email address([email-masked]) which is my private email address and 
finally after that i shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Cheung Pui.