Subject: CHIFA

From: "fair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:47:51 +0800

The 11th China (Guangzhou) International Factory
Automation & Instrument Exhibition

March 7- 10, 2007

Chinese
Export Commodities Fair Pazhou Complex

Guangzhou,
China

Guangzhou --- The Hub of the
Automation Industry

Guangzhou is located in the central area of the Pearl
River Delta, which is the most active and fast-developing economic region in China. As the largest central city in this area, Guangzhou has an active flow of human
resources, materials logistics, capital and information. With its solid economic
power, convenient traffic networks, huge consumer market, well-developed
exhibition services and socialized exhibition system, Guangzhou is no doubt the
ideal place for holding international exhibitions.

A Market with a
Great Potential

From the development of the Chinese industrial automatic
market, China has the largest market in the world. But compared to the
industries of developed countries, China show huge technological shortcomings
in the industries of Factory Automation. Transformation of the traditional
industrial technology, automation of the factory and informization of the
enterprises display a strong need for foreign investment and imported high-end
automation products. In 2001, demand for industrial automation products in
China increased to US$20.9 billion and experts predict annual growth of more
than 10% in the near future.

Please see below a market report of some industrial
automation products from GCIS (a well-known market research company):

Products

Total Value in
2001

Total Value in
2005

Annual Growth Rate

PLC

2.14 bil.

3.4 bil.

15%

DCS

1.97 bil.

2.65 bil.

9%

IPC

1.01 bil.

1.49 bil.

12%

Idustrial Software

0.45 bil.

0.83 bil.

21%

CHIFA
2007 ------ your best choice!

CHIFA,
held successfully for 10 years, is now the largest automation exhibition in South China. The exhibition area has been increased from 5,000 sqm to 17,000 sqm, and the
visitors in 2006 is five times the number of that attended 1997. In 2007, over
500 exhibitors are expected to attend the show.

CHIFA 2007 will
take place simultaneously with other 5 leading shows in China, such as Power Transmission Show, Printing Show, Sino-Pack Show, China Drinktec Show
and Water Treatment Show. Harness the combined synergies generated by these 6
thematically interrelated events and reap the business opportunities for your
company.

CHIFA show
high tech products, offer up-todate information about science and technology,
and symposiums are organized concurrently to attract high-ranking
visitors.  It is a completely new stage and window for economic and
trading cooperation to Chinese and foreign enterprises.

Exhibits Category

Robotics

Industrial Robot, Service Robot, Robot
simulation and vision system，Machine, appliance and component for Robotics.

Factory
Automation

Assembly, Handling,
Industrial image processing, Automatic assembly system & component, Factory
automation system, Quality control.

Process Automation

Connector and connect system，Contactor，Starter，Sensor，Converter, Regulator，Industrial Enclosure，Equipment and technique for control room，UPS, Industrial
power generator, Servo motor, Electric switchgear, Air compressor and
accessories.

Automation
Technology & Solutions

Industrial automation
solutions，Solutions for Production, Planning and control，Solutions
for manufacturing execution system and advanced process control and etc.

Instruments and
Meters

Sensors and measuring
devices, Weighing systems, Analyzers, Positioners, Module and auxiliary
equipment，Electric measuring instrument，quality
control and measuring equipment.

Control System

Industrial Ethernet and
Fieldbus technology and equipment，Security Automation，Process
control system/DCS，PLC，PC-based automation，Industrial
control computer，Industrial power supply，Human
machine interface, Controller and special purpose control system.

For Enquiry:

China Foreign
Trade Guangzhou Exhibition Corp.

Add: No. 117 Liuhua Road, Guangzhou 510014, China

Tel:  0086-20- 85671373, 26081669

Fax:  0086-20- 85681273, 86663416-02

E-mail:[email-masked]

Contact Person:
yuan xin  wei

APPLICATION FORM

Company:

Address:

Tel:
Fax:                        Contact
person (Mr./Ms)

Title:
E-mail:
Website:

Nature of Business:

Manufacturer□ Wholesaler□ Distributor□ Importer Agent□ Publisher□ Other□

Products

According to the Regulations of CHIFA , we apply for

Booths

Shell Scheme booth (9 m2)

Raw Space

Unite Price

Quantity

Total Cost

USD2300

□

USD230/m2□

Advertising

In catalogue

Front Cover

Back cover

Inside Front Cover

Inside Page

Total Cost

USD2500□

USD2000□

USD1000□

USD850□

Remarks :

■The basic design for each
shell scheme booth (3m x 3m)consist of : wall panels ,fascia board ,one square table, two folding chairs, two fluorescent lamps, carpet and wastebasket ,etc.

■Raw space rent at least 36m2 with free list in the official catalogue

■      The photocopied or faxed
Form is equivalent to the original .

■      Please tick “√ “where
required.

Please send the application forms
with 50% of the payment to:

Account: China Foreign Trade Guangzhou Exhibition
Corp.

ACCN NO: 800103271008095014

Bank: Bank of China Guangdong Branch

Bank Add. : 197 Dongfengxi Rd., Guangzhou, China

Signature:
Date:

With Company Stamp