Subject: investor alert [9 October, 2006]

From: "Colette Crockett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2006 22:51:22 +0300

Stocks Alert Advisory Service for PPTL!
			PPTL IS A HOT STOCK!

BREAKING NEWS:Premium Petroleum, Inc.: Acquires Additional Zone on Boyne Lake 
Prospect. Premium Petroleum, Inc. (Other OTC:PPTL.PK - News) is pleased to 
announce that it has acquired production rights to an additional zone on the 
Boyne Lake prospect in Alberta Canada. Based on data collected throughout the 
drilling stage it was decided to purchase the rights for this zone.

	Get on PPTL First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

Company: PREMIUM PETROLM NEW
Symbol:  PPTL
Current Price: $0.01
Target Price: $0.075

		WATCH OUT FOR PPTL THIS TUESDAY, 
		WE SEE A GREAT STORY IN THE MAKING!

Recommendation: "STR0NG BUY" starting on Tuesday, October 10, 2006.

About the Company:

Premium is set to exploit petroleum and natural gas reserves in an environment
of unprecedented commodity prices and under the guidance of a highly qualified 
management and technical team. Premium is an emerging junior oil and gas 
company financially well connected, coupled with a strong management and 
technical team focused on exploiting oil and gas reserves in the Western 
Canadian Sedimentary basin to 6000 feet in depth. Management intends to pursue
a growth strategy through Land Assembly, Joint Ventures (Farmin / Farmout), and
Acquisitions. The Company has assembled a seasoned team of managers and 
technical professionals in the areas of geology, engineering, and legal. With 
the depth of the management and technical team we have assembled, Premium is 
poised for aggressive asset growth and development.

	Members should pick up PPTL as early as possible on Friday.

We all know that in the this business it's the big announcements that makes 
these stocks explode!!! 

We see this as a huge profit taking a DEAL.WATCH PPTL LIKE A HAWK!

	WATCH THIS ONE TRADE ON THE OCTOBER 10. GO PPTL!