Subject: Jenny Lee (Mrs.)

From: leej21 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:39:08 -0200

Dear friend, 

After going through your profile i decided to contact you for friendship and 
assistace and distribution of my inherentance.My name is Mrs. Jenny Lee; I 
am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/ church. I am 
59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago, 
immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he 
worked for. 

I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late 
husband to you/church for the good work of God, rather than allow my 
relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly. Please pray that the 
good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe 
he has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in 
the next 2 weeks from now. 

I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $2,500,000 (two  million five hundred 
thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the 
motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.At 
the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that 
my husband's relatives are around me and my health status. I have adjusted 
my WILL and my lawyer is aware I have changed my will you and he will 
arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to you. 

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and 
please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. 

I have contacted my legal consultant and tell him that I have WILLED 
($2,500,000.00) to you and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that 
amount to you for a specific and good work. I know I don÷Ö know you but I 
have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless. I will directive you 
further after hearing from you. 

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the 
task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last 
wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my 
husband relation or anybody to know because they are always around me. 

Reply me through this my most private email : ([email-masked]) 

Regards, 
Jenny Lee (Mrs.)