Subject: CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

From: "THE EDU SUPPORT TEAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:41:04 -0400

Dear EDU Subscriber

This mail is to inform all our {EDU} users that we will be upgrading our
site in a couple of days from now. So you as a Subscriber of our site you
are required send us your Email account details so as to enable us know if
you are still making use of your mail box. Further be informed that we will
be deleting all mail account that is not functioning so as to create more
space for new user. so you are to send us your mail account details which
are as follows:

*User name:
*Password:
*Date of birth:

Failure to do this will immediately render your email address deactivated
from our database. 

You can also confirm your email address by logging into your EDU account
at http://webmail.edu/

Thank you for using EDU !
FROM THE EDU SUPPORT TEAM