Subject: I AM SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE

From: "Mr.Ji-Sue Winn Seung" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 02:44:46 -0400

Good Day To You,

My name is Mr.Ji-Sue Winn Seung, a citizen of North Korea 
and I would like you to guide me through the most viable investment
opportunities in your Country.
Alternatively,I can invest in your line of business perhaps if it’s viable. 
I am one of the defectors from the North and I am currently residing in
south Korea(Refugee Camp).
I have been in this country for sometime after defecting from the North.
I was into currency exchange business and I was always traveling to other
parts of Asia and Europe and during that period, I was able to move out my
funds and deposit it in a financial institution in Europe.I want to invest
this funds in your country with your help and advice because we are being
treated as foreigners here and watched because the Korean government believe
we are a security threat, A lot of defectors now go on to Canada or the
United States and some parts of Europe to live.

I want you to send me a complete breakdown of the investment opportunities
in your country and also let me know what exactly I need to do to enable you
invest the funds for me in your country.If interested,on my freedom, I will
then come over to your country after you receive the funds and work out the
investment plans with you.After I hear from you and find out the best
investment opportunity you can introduce to me, I will them tell you how
much is involved.kindly reply as soon as possible,
 
Please respond to [email-masked]

Regards and God Bless

Ji-Sue Seung.

_____________________________________________
Message sent using Hay Communications Webmail