Subject: Project For You

From: "John Santos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:05:08 +0100

Good Day my friend,

Following the recent announcement by the minister of finance, that all funds
in accounts that have been dormant for over 15years be transferred to the
Treasury I send this mail to you.

I discovered a dormant payment in my office, as Chairman, Tenders Committee.
Contract award/payment/review Board of the federal Ministry of works, It
will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth 25,500,000 million
British pounds in an account offshore. If you can help with this please
indicate interest immediately for us to proceed.

Remember that you must not tell anybody anything concerning this process, as
i am seeking your help to keep the funds in your account, We ask this
because as civil servants, we are not allowed to operate a foreign account,
in your response please provide your contact name and numbers and I will
give you more information, I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that
you will not disappoint me.

My Regards,

Mr. John Santos
Chairman
Tenders Committee
Contract award/payment/review Board