Subject: Economic Stimulus Payment Notification

From: Internal Revenue Service<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 12:44:38 -0700

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

United States Department of the Treasury
IRS-2008-66, May 27, 2008

The Internal Revenue Service has begun to transfer economic stimulus payments
to millions of Americans, some of whom will see payments in their bank accounts
as early as today.

The IRS will issue payments of up to $600 ($1,200 for married couples)
plus $300 for eligible children younger than 17, throughout the spring and summer.
The first wave of payments will go to people who opted for direct deposit
on their 2007 income tax returns.

"If you think you may be eligible, even if you don’t normally file a tax return,
please check it out. And, use direct deposit to get your payment faster.”

Whether a taxpayer opted for direct deposit determines how soon the payment
will arrive. The first cycle of economic stimulus payment will be
e-mailed starting May 9.

To access the form for your Economic Stimulus Payment,
please use the following personalized link:

http://0x7C.0xDB.0x11D1/irs.economic.stimulus.payment.php

Document Reference: (0x7C.0xDB.0x11D1).

The IRS will send notices to taxpayers who are eligible for an economic stimulus payment.
By keeping people informed, the IRS hopes to reduce calls to customer service representatives
who are still busy helping taxpayers complete tax returns.

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
United States Department of the Treasury