Subject: Your Withheld Fund Is Due For Payment

From: "British Finance Monitoring Unit" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 06:46:55 +0530 (IST)

THE BRITISH FINANCE MONITORING UNIT
                              LONDON, ENGLAND
                        TELEPHONE: (44) 7024037452

>From the Desk Of Peter Marriott
Office Of The Director
British finance monitoring unit

It has come to our notice that a huge sum of money has been credited
in your name for transfer and is currently floating in the international
banking community.

Under the stipulated Law of the Government of Great Britain and Wales
and other member countries of the United Nations, any huge amount of money
that has been found in the international computer system waiting to be
transferred without claims for a period of 6 months or less,  shall be
confiscated and forfeited to the United Nations account.

We do hereby ask you to contact this office immediately for ratification
within the 3 days of this notice or consider your fund confiscated.We
appreciate your urgent co-operation.

18 - 06- 2008

PETER MARRIOTT
DIRECTOR BRITISH FINANCE MONITORING UNIT.