Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:02:49 +0400 (MSD)

The original message was received at Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:02:45 +0400 (MSD)
from [218.85.196.174]

��� ��������� ������� ����������� �������� ����� � ������� � ���, ���
� �������� �������� ������ ��������� �������� ������. ������ �����������
������ (�� ���������� �����) ���������� ����� � ���� ���������.

This automatically generated message signals about some errors occured
while trying to deliver the message you've sent. The transcript is included
below.

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 500 5.0.0 No such user here)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to home.rinet.ru.:
>>> DATA
<<< 500 5.0.0 No such user here
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
<<< 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient)