Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 07:53:19 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    http://www.wazadixih.cn
    Diam0nd Reps has it all: Rolex, Cartier, Tag Heuer, Breitling, and many more, for a fraction of the price of an original watch. And don't forget: when you order two watches, you get an extra 15 percent discount over our already low prices!
    http://www.wazadixih.cn
    With so many watches that look and work like the real thing, I guarantee you'll have a delicious time finding yours at our store!

- Done.

Subject: One of a kind Gucci reps
From: "Samantha Perez" <[email-masked]>
To: <"[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], rtg-dir-bounces"@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:52:35 -0500

Loving yourself is the first step in loving life. And what better way to do it, than by getting yourself a fine designer watch?
http://www.wazadixih.cn

Diam0nd Reps has it all: Rolex, Cartier, Tag Heuer, Breitling, and many more, for a fraction of the price of an original watch. And don't forget: when you order two watches, you get an extra 15 percent discount over our already low prices!
http://www.wazadixih.cn

With so many watches that look and work like the real thing, I guarantee you'll have a delicious time finding yours at our store!