Subject: Amazon.com - Limited Account Access Details

From: "Amazon.com"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 08:04:01 +0300

Amazon.com is constantly working to ensure security by
regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your
account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure
service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive
account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as
soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following
reason(s):

May. 25, 2009: We would like to ensure
that your account was not accessed by an unauthorized third party. Because
protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have
limited access to sensitive Amazon.com account features. We understand that
this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary
limitation is for your protection.

(Your case ID for this reason
is PP-096-539-297.)

How can I restore my account access?

Please confirm account information by clicking here > Resolution
Center , complete the "Steps to Remove Limitations". You have to put a wrong PIN (Amazon.com will never ask for your personal identification number).

Once you
complete all of the checklist items, your case will be reviewed by one of
our Account Specialists. We will send you an email with the outcome of the
review.

Amazon.com

Copyright © 1999-2009 Amazon.com. All rights reserved.
Information
about FDIC pass-through
insurance