Subject: the full Project Gu

From: Gocek Geraldo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 15:46:13 +0200

receiving it, you can receive a refund of the money (if any) you paid
for it by sending a written explanation to the person you received the
work from. If you received the work on a physical medium, you must
return the medium with your written explanation. The person or entity
that provided you with the defective work may elect to provide a
replacement copy in lieu of a refund. If you received the work
electronically, the person or entity providing it to you may choose to
give you a second opportunity to receive the work electronically in lieu
of a refund. If the second copy is also defective, you may demand a
refund in writing without further opportunities to fix the problem.
1.F.4. Except for the limited right of replacement or refund set forth
in paragraph 1.F.3, this work is provided to you 'AS-IS', WITH NO OTHER
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. 1.F.5. Some
states do not allow disclaimers of certain implied warranties or the
exclusion or limitation of certain types of damages. If any disclaimer
or limitation set forth in this agreement violates the law of the state
applicable to this agreement, the agreement shall be interpreted to make
the maximum disclaimer or limitation permitted by the applicable state
law. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this
agreement shall not void the remaining provisions. 1.F.6. INDEMNITY -
You agree to indemnify and hold the Foundation, the trademark owner, any
agent or employee of the Foundation, anyone providing copies of Project
Gutenberg-tm electronic works in accordance with this agreement, and any
volunteers associated with the production, promotion and distribution of
Project Gutenberg-tm electronic works, harmless from all liability,
costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or
indirectly from any of the following which you do or cause to occur: (a)
distribution of this or any Project Gutenberg-tm work, (b) alteration,
modification, or additions