From: "Mr.Song Li le" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 18:23:08 +0200 (CEST)

Mr.Song Li le
Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
83, Des Voeux Road,
Hong Kong.

Good Day,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your
consent. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the
fact that I sourced your profile from the peoples search database on the
web during my descret search for a foreign partner whom can assist me in
taking this business to it success. Though, I do not know to what extent
you are familiar with events. I have a proposal for you.This however is
not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your
will, but I hope you will read on and consider the value I offer.

My name is Mr. Song Lile, I am the credit officer in Hang Seng Bank, Hong
Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of $19.5m to be transferred
to an offshore account with your assistace if willing.

After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 30% for you and
70% for me. Should you be interested, please respond to my letter
immediately, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more
information on the project and how we would
handle it.

You can contact me on my private email:
( [email-masked] ) and send me the
following information for documentation purpose:

(1)Full names
(2)private phone number
(3)current residential address
(4)Occupation
(5)Age and Sex.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Mr. Song Li le.