Subject: ***Winning Notification***

From: "British Online" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:58:35 +0800

Dear lucky winner,

We happily announce to you the draw (1068) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,online 
sweepstakes International program held on the 1st of february 2010. Your e-
mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545188 with Serial number 
5368/02 drew the lucky numbers:07-10-22-24-34-44 (Bonus number 18).You have 
therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £2,532,137 (Two million, Five 
hundred and Thirty Two Thousand, One Hundred and Thirty Seven pounds 
sterling).

To file for your claim, fill the winner verification form below and forward 
to the fudiciary agent immediately via email.

Agents Name:Hughes Stanford
Email: [email-masked]
Phone: +44-703-192-6694 Fax: +44-702-407-2356

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
Full Name.
Contact Address.
Nationality.
Sex.
Telephone Number.
Occupation.

Once again congratulations...

Cordially,
Sir George Arisson
Online Co-ordinator