Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 21:18:49 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Results:
    Bad set command: love
    
    set help
        Show this detailed help.

    set show [address=<address>]
        View your current option settings.  If you're posting from an address
        other than your membership address, specify your membership address
        with `address=<address>' (no brackets around the email address, and no
        quotes!).

    set authenticate <password> [address=<address>]
        To set any of your options, you must include this command first, along
        with your membership password.  If you're posting from an address
        other than your membership address, specify your membership address
        with `address=<address>' (no brackets around the email address, and no
        quotes!).

    set ack on
    set ack off
        When the `ack' option is turned on, you will receive an
        acknowledgement message whenever you post a message to the list.

    set digest plain
    set digest mime
    set digest off
        When the `digest' option is turned off, you will receive postings
        immediately when they are posted.  Use `set digest plain' if instead
        you want to receive postings bundled into a plain text digest
        (i.e. RFC 1153 digest).  Use `set digest mime' if instead you want to
        receive postings bundled together into a MIME digest.

    set delivery on
    set delivery off
        Turn delivery on or off.  This does not unsubscribe you, but instead
        tells Mailman not to deliver messages to you for now.  This is useful
        if you're going on vacation.  Be sure to use `set delivery on' when
        you return from vacation!

    set myposts on
    set myposts off
        Use `set myposts off' to not receive copies of messages you post to
        the list.  This has no effect if you're receiving digests.

    set hide on
    set hide off
        Use `set hide on' to conceal your email address when people request
        the membership list.

    set duplicates on
    set duplicates off
        Use `set duplicates off' if you want Mailman to not send you messages
        if your address is explicitly mentioned in the To: or Cc: fields of
        the message.  This can reduce the number of duplicate postings you
        will receive.

    set reminders on
    set reminders off
        Use `set reminders off' if you want to disable the monthly password
        reminder for this mailing list.

- Unprocessed:
    We have 30%, 40% and even 60% off, depending on what exact product from our 400-name range you may want.
    Buy and receive your package via airmail or courier service to your threshold!
    http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/4812/uptain.swf

- Done.

Subject: Set love energy to max
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 06:19:59 +0100

What discounts on remedies have we prepared for you?
We have 30%, 40% and even 60% off, depending on what exact product from our 400-name range you may want.
Buy and receive your package via airmail or courier service to your threshold!

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/4812/uptain.swf