Subject: PROPOSAL FOR INVESTMENT

From: "Mr. Felix Collins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:04:08 -0700 (PDT)

>From The Desk of Mr. Felix Collins

Tel: +27-83-331-5110 

Email: [email-masked]

[email-masked]

Dear Friend, 

Good day. I am the bill and exchange manager at the foreign remittance
department of NED Bank of South Africa
. I got your contact email while searching for trustworthy individuals and
firms. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of $25.M in an account
that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire
family on Monday, 31 July, 1994 in a plane crash. 

I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as foreign partner in respect to
the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set aside for expenses incur
during the business and 60 % would be for me and there after I and my wife with
my children will visit your country for disbursement according to the
percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate release and transfer
of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first as the relation or next
of kin of the deceased indicating your name, your private telephone and fax
number for easy and effective communication and location where the money will
be remitted. 

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the
application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is
hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required
arrangements have been made for the transfer. 

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter to enable
this mutual transaction commence on time because this fund has over-stayed
here. 

Trusting to hear from you soonest 

Yours truly 

Mr. Felix Collins 

Bill/Exchange Manager 

NED Bank of South Africa