Subject: [Rtg-dt-encap-considerations] Fwd: [nvo3] WebEx meeting invitation: NVO3 Virtual Interim Meeting 2015-02-27

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 10:24:17 -0800

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[nvo3] WebEx meeting invitation: NVO3 Virtual Interim Meeting 
2015-02-27
Date: 	Fri, 6 Feb 2015 03:56:49 +0000 (GMT)
From: 	NVO3 Working Group <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

Hello,
NVO3 Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

*NVO3 Virtual Interim Meeting 2015-02-27*
Friday, February 27, 2015
1:00 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

*Join WebEx meeting* 
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m269fe03eacc9e451decd1f5d8580de7c>

Meeting number: 	646 639 925
Meeting password: 	overlay

*Join by phone*
*1-877-668-4493* Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
*1-650-479-3208* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 646 639 925
Toll-free calling restrictions 
<http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Add this meeting 
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4afe3519b0c5ee1e6fa9d78117434652> 
to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting? Contact support. <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.