Subject: [Rtg-dt-encap-considerations] RTGWG agenda time for encap design team report

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:04:16 -0800

Alia said we should present our considerations document at RTGWG in Dallas.

We are finishing the document next week (we have a google doc we can 
share if you want to look at it early) and we already have some draft 
slides.
(We are giving a sneak preview of 4 of the 12 topics at the NVO3 interim 
meeting tomorrow which is what made us create some slides already.)

The full set of slides (mentioning all the 12 topics) is 24 slides 
meaning 40 minutes of agenda time in RTGWG. Does that seem reasonable 
amount of agenda time?

Thanks,
    Erik

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 19:00:12 +0000

Hi Erik,

Let¹s try to keep it to 30, however I¹ll try to reserve 40, depending on
the overall load.
Please do share any documents available.

Please let me know whether this works for you.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 10:04 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RTGWG agenda time for encap design team report

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:36:13 -0800

> Please let me know whether this works for you.

Sure - that's fine.

I've shared the google doc (which will become an I-D soon) and the first 
cut of the slides.

    Erik