Subject: [Rtg-dt-encap-considerations] Document comments - deadline 3/2

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 14:28:17 -0800

As I said on the call, it would make sense to resolve the comments in 
the google doc before we loose them.
We'll loose them when I convert the document to an I-D. The I-D deadline 
is 2015-03-09.
Thus I plan to covert the document the week after next - starting on 
Monday 3/2. So getting all the comments folded into the text **before 
3/2 would be required.

Note that there can still be TBDs in the text, but the google doc 
comments will be lost.

    Erik

---

From: Jesse Gross <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 23:25:30 +0000

I filled in the text for my section (and hopefully incorporated all of the comments as well). I'm actually about to head out on vacation and will be away from a computer for the next two weeks so if anyone would like to edit the parts that have my name on them, please go ahead.
________________________________________
From: Rtg-dt-encap-considerations <[email-masked]> on behalf of Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 2:28 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Rtg-dt-encap-considerations] Document comments - deadline 3/2

    Erik

_______________________________________________
Rtg-dt-encap-considerations mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtg-dt-encap-considerations