Subject: [Rtg-dt-encap-considerations] draft I-D

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 18:06:11 -0800

I've attached the txt and xml for the I-D. Took a bit longer to massage 
into an I-D but I did some editorial cleanup as part of this plus adding 
all the references. Let me know if there are additional references we 
should add.
Still have some TBDs to look into. Also, don't know if you want 
additional author information - for now it just has your names.

The XML is available at 
https://docs.google.com/a/arista.com/document/d/1ncnJiu2orKlg2_1rdiCchMFta6yxfYeivcj-9XTcj0o/edit 
and you can put comments there.

The XML and TXT files are also in the google drive pointers I shared 
earlier in the week. Attached for your convenience.

    Erik

---

From: Pat Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 17:13:23 +0000

Author info:
Patricia Thaler 
Broadcom Corporation
3151 Zanker Road
San Jose, CA 95134
Email: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Rtg-dt-encap-considerations [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Erik Nordmark
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 6:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Rtg-dt-encap-considerations] draft I-D

The XML is available at 

    Erik