Subject: [Rtg-dt-encap-considerations] Encapsulation considerations

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 23:42:14 -0500

I don't know to what extent folks are paying attention to RTGWG but I 
presented the report from the encapsulation design team this afternoon.
The draft is
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rtg-dt-encap/
and the slides are at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/92/slides/slides-92-rtgwg-8.pdf

There is probably things in there to consider for BIER, and things that 
can be reused to make it easier to move BIER forward.

Sorry for not sending things out to the WG earlier.
    Erik

---

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:11:18 -0500

highly recommended reading IMO given that we have the privilege to define
encapsulations in our charter

thanks

--- tony

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 11:42 PM, Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> BIER mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier
>