Subject: [Rtg-dt-encap-considerations] Fwd: Re: encaps next steps?

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 07:30:41 -0700

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: encaps next steps?
Date: 	Fri, 27 Mar 2015 14:46:47 -0400
From: 	Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
To: 	Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>

I was going to try and chat with you about it.
I would prefer to see it expand to include MPLS encaps as well
or even bare over layer-2, but I don't know if there is interest/energy.

I'm still interested in seeing what consensus there is for doing more
details on the order of a check-list of ways to handle.

I think the draft went over very very well and there'll be excitement
for it to go forward.

Alia

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 2:44 PM, Erik Nordmark <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

    Apart from making it a RTGWG document, what do you have in mind for
    the future?

    We do have some minor suggested changes that we need to collect.

        Erik