Subject: [Rtg-dt-encap-considerations] Meet tomorrow to discuss feedback from the IETF?

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 07:26:13 -0700

Do folks still have the 9am PDT slot open for tomorrow?

I'll send out a scratchpad document later this morning where we can fill 
in comments and thoughts about updates to the document.
We can talk about them tomorrow.

Alia mentioned a few things to me on Friday, and I suggested we invite 
her to a DT meeting. But our slot conflicts with the IESG meetings. Wed 
or Fri morning next week might work better to get her on the call.

    Erik

---

From: "Larry Kreeger (kreeger)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 20:07:25 +0000

Yes, I still have the WebEx scheduled (and on my calendar) for tomorrow.

 - Larry

On 4/1/15 7:26 AM, "Erik Nordmark" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Rtg-dt-encap-considerations mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtg-dt-encap-considerations

---

From: Jon Hudson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 05:32:21 -0700

Sorry folks, not going to make it this morning.

Jon

> On Apr 1, 2015, at 1:07 PM, Larry Kreeger (kreeger) <[email-masked]> wrote:
>