Subject: [Rtg-dt-encap-considerations] Fwd: WebEx meeting invitation: Encap DT with Alia

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 09:37:54 -0700

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	WebEx meeting invitation: Encap DT with Alia
Date: 	Wed, 8 Apr 2015 15:43:23 +0000 (GMT)
From: 	Lawrence Kreeger <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

Hello,
Lawrence Kreeger invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

*Encap DT with Alia*
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
10:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)  |  1 hr

*Join WebEx meeting* 
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mafd9a2e76747cbad190d92b84b68772e> 

Meeting number: 	209 404 165
Meeting password: 	encapdt

*Join by phone*
*+1-866-432-9903* Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
*+1-408-525-6800* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 209 404 165
Global call-in numbers 
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=308982762&tollFree=1>  | 
Toll-free calling restrictions 
<http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Add this meeting 
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=ma5724739ece2c938afd7f231f43e5e43> 
to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting? Contact support. 
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.