Subject: [Rtg-dt-encap-considerations] Realized we should have a change log

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 13:25:32 -0700

So I added one from glancing at the diffs.
Let me know if I missed something.

    Erik

23.  Change Log

    The changes from draft-rtg-dt-encap-01 based on feedback at the
    Dallas IETF meeting:
    o  Setting the context that not all common issues might apply to all
       encapsulations, but that they should all be understood before
       being dismissed.
    o  Clarified that IPv6 flow label is useful for entropy in
       combination with a UDP source port.
    o  Editorially added a "summary" set of bullets to most sections.
    o  Editorial clarifications in the next protocol section to more
       clearly state the three areas.
    o  Folded the two next protocol sections into one.
    o  Mention the MPLS first nibble issue in the next protocol section.
    o  Mention that viewing the next protocol as an index to a table with
       processing instructions can provide additional flexibility in the
       protocol evolution.
    o  For the OAM "don't forward to end stations" added that defining a
       bit seems better than using a special next-protocol value.
    o  Added mention of DTLS in addition to IPsec for security.
    o  Added some mention of IPv6 hob-by-hop options of other headers
       than potentially can be copied from inner to outer header.
    o  Added text on architectural considerations when it might make
       sense to define an additional header/protocol as opposed to using
       the extensibility mechanism in the existing encapsulation
       protocol.
    o  Clarified the "unconstrained TLVs" in the hardware friendly
       section.
    o  Added references to draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons,
       draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis, RFC2473, and RFC7325
    o  Removed reference to RFC3948.
    o  Updated the acknowledgements section.
    o  Added this change log section.