Subject: [Rtg-ooam-dt] Fwd: WebEx meeting scheduled: Design Team: Overlay OAM

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 13:26:21 -0500

If you want a WebEx for tomorrow morning, here is one.

I can set up a recurring series or have Greg get an IETF Webex
account via the Secretariat, if this is the best communication method.

Alia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Routing Area <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 1:24 PM
Subject: WebEx meeting scheduled: Design Team: Overlay OAM
To: [email-masked]

Hi, Routing Area, You are the host for this WebEx meeting. Host key: 159355
(Use this to reclaim host privileges.)   *Design Team: Overlay OAM* Tuesday,
January 5, 2016 10:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York,
GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins   *Join WebEx meeting*
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma8e73ff80f0bffa891bfbe72609ea623>
Meeting
number: 640 040 561 Meeting password: dt-ooam  *Join by phone**1-877-668-4493
<1-877-668-4493>* Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)*1-650-479-3208
<1-650-479-3208>* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)Access code: 640 040
561Toll-free
calling restrictions <http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>  Add
this meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m079dc2140b0794b220c67eca909090b8>
to your calendar. (Cannot add from mobile devices.)   Can't join the
meeting? Contact support. <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc>   IMPORTANT
NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.