Subject: [Rtg-ooam-dt] WebEx meeting invitation: Design Team: Overlay OAM

From: Routing Area <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 18:24:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Routing Area invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

Design Team: Overlay OAM
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
10:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m15223c72bd0de8dc16ece3e198234d09
Meeting number: 640 040 561
Meeting password: dt-ooam

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 640 040 561

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m14385b89f801edd3a3229d65b9386f07

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.