Subject: [Rtg-ooam-dt] WebEx meeting invitation: OOAM DT

From: Routing Area <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 16:41:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Routing Area invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

OOAM DT
Every Tuesday, from Tuesday, January 12, 2016, to Tuesday, March 29, 2016
10:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m0017ba8b074fb99f8a945e6ef3f8df7e
Meeting number: 645 804 943
Meeting password: dt-ooam

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 645 804 943

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m973290216a0c5c8aa5e0c1f154424e6e

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 19:39:19 -0500

Hi,

This is the invitation to WebEx for the weekly meetings on Tuesday until
the next
IETF meeting.

Alia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Routing Area <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 11:41 AM
Subject: [Rtg-ooam-dt] WebEx meeting invitation: OOAM DT
To: [email-masked]

Hello, Routing Area invites you to join this WebEx meeting.   *OOAM DT* Every
Tuesday, from Tuesday, January 12, 2016, to Tuesday, March 29, 2016 10:00
am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins   *Join
WebEx meeting*
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m0017ba8b074fb99f8a945e6ef3f8df7e>
Meeting
number: 645 804 943 Meeting password: dt-ooam  *Join by phone**1-877-668-4493
<1-877-668-4493>* Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)*1-650-479-3208
<1-650-479-3208>* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)Access code: 645 804
943Toll-free
calling restrictions <http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>  Add
this meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m973290216a0c5c8aa5e0c1f154424e6e>
to your calendar. (Cannot add from mobile devices.)   Can't join the
meeting? Contact support. <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc>   IMPORTANT
NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

_______________________________________________
Rtg-ooam-dt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtg-ooam-dt