Subject: [Rtg-ooam-dt] WebEx meeting rescheduled: OOAM DT

From: Routing Area <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 18:38:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Routing Area changed the time for this WebEx meeting.

OOAM DT
Every Tuesday, from Tuesday, January 12, 2016, to Tuesday, August 30, 2016
10:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m9e8a6186aed58b7dd3bc9f214a393f89
Meeting number: 645 804 943
Meeting password: dt-ooam

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 645 804 943

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4ef7de519fc830975d99fbaba2b4e641

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.