Subject: [Rtg-ooam-dt] Fwd: RTGWG presentation slot requests for Berlin

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 10:36:42 -0700

Hi,
I'd like to request a block of presentation slots to give update on
Requirements, Gap Analysis and introduce the new document with OOAM Header,
Overlay Ping/Traceroute. On Tuesday I have conflict with IPPM WG meeting
and wonder if it work for you if we have our presentations on Wednesday.
Please let me know.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 9:13 AM
Subject: RTGWG presentation slot requests for Berlin
To: RTGWG <[email-masked]>
Cc: rtgwg-chairs <[email-masked]>

Dear RTGWG

It's that time again!

The preliminary agenda for IETF 96 has been published; you can find it at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda.html

RTGWG will be meeting:

-14:00 – 16:00 on Tuesday July 19 in Potsdam III

-10:00 - 12:30 on Wednesday July 20 in Potsdam III

If you'd like a slot to present a draft, please send a request to Chris and
I by July 8. Please note the dates below, in particular, the deadline for
draft submission is UTC 23:59, July 8.

We kindly request to send your slides for presentations by Friday, July 15.

Any WG draft not being discussed/presented needs to a status update sent to
the list by Sunday July 10.

As always – we would appreciate your help in taking notes and jabber,
please do volunteer!

Looking forward to seeing you in Berlin!

Cheers,

Jeff and Chris

_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg