Subject: [Rtg-ooam-dt] Fwd: BOF proposals welcome!

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 09:46:25 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 3:32 AM
Subject: BOF proposals welcome!
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: WG Chairs <[email-masked]>, IETF discussion list <[email-masked]>

Dear all,

I wanted to remind you that we are soliciting proposals for new work at the
IETF. If you have an idea, this would be a good time to bring it up!

The cut-off date for new working group proposals — we call them "Birds of a
Feather" or BOFs — is September 30, in two weeks.

Please talk to your Area Directors about your ideas!

If you are considering submitting a new idea, please read
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5434 (Considerations for Having a Successful
Birds-of-a-Feather Session) and http://ietf.org/iesg/bof-procedures.html
(BOF Procedures).

All the IETF-97-related dates and deadlines can be found from
http://ietf.org/meeting/important-dates-2016.html#ietf97. You can register
at the meeting at http://ietf.org/meeting/97/index.html

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair