Subject: Working Group Last Call for "Basic Specification for IP Fast-Reroute: Loop-free Alternates"

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:53:48 -0500

Folks,

The authors have indicated they're ready for WGLC on "Basic  
Specification for IP Fast-Reroute: Loop-free Alternates" (draft-ietf- 
rtgwg-ipfrr-spec-base-10).  You can access the draft at http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-spec-base-10.txt 
.  The current draft reflects feedback received during the previous  
WGLC.

Please send comments to the list.  The deadline for comments is  
February 14.

--John

_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg

---

From: Andrew Lange <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 09:47:16 -0800

I still think this is a good idea, and we should progress the work.

Andrew

On Jan 31, 2008, at 8:53 AM, John G. Scudder wrote:

> rtgwg-ipfrr-spec-base-10).  You can access the draft at http:// 
> www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-spec-base-10.txt