Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Framework for Loop-free Convergence
	Author(s)       : M. Shand, S. Bryant
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-06-29

This draft describes mechanisms that may be used to prevent or to
suppress the formation of micro-loops when an IP or MPLS network
undergoes topology change due to failure, repair or management
action.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.