Subject: Agenda requests for IETF 89

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:41:18 -0500

It is not too early to start thinking about IETF 89.  Alvaro and I would
really like to get agenda requests early.  We expect that drafts will have
discussion on this mailing list before hand.

The following are items that we believe will request agenda slots.  PLEASE
CONFIRM and tell us how much time is needed:

    draft-aumuganainar-rtgwg-dps<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-aumuganainar-rtgwg-dps-00.txt>-00:
  intended for last IETF, but author couldn't make it
    draft-aumuganainar-rtgwg-dps<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-aumuganainar-rtgwg-dps-00.txt>-00:
  new
    draft-litkowski-rtgwg-uloop-delay<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-litkowski-rtgwg-uloop-delay-01.txt>-01:
 new draft expected
    draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-manageability<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rtgwg/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-manageability/>-01:
 new draft just published
    composite link/Advanced Multipath status:  Trying to finish up Advanced
Multipath work
    draft-psarkar-rtgwg-rlfa-node-protection<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-psarkar-rtgwg-rlfa-node-protection-03.txt>
-03

We are trying to finish up the following drafts:
   draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rtgwg/draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr/>
   draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rtgwg/draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa/>
   draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rtgwg/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases/>
   draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rtgwg/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement/>

and would strongly encourage discussion and comments even before WGLC is
started on them.

Thanks,
Alia