Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 11:35:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for Advanced Multipath in MPLS Networks
        Authors         : Curtis Villamizar
                          Dave McDysan
                          So Ning
                          Andrew Malis
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-14.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-01-25

Abstract:
   This document provides a set of requirements for Advanced Multipath
   in MPLS Networks.

   Advanced Multipath is a formalization of multipath techniques
   currently in use in IP and MPLS networks and a set of extensions to
   existing multipath techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/