Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-fan-sunset4-router-id-00.txt

From: "Fan, Peng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 16:43:49 +0800

Hi all,

The following draft is about problems of managing router IDs in an
IPv6 only network as well as some solution ideas. There was a good
discussion of this in IDR in last meeting, and this draft is an effort
based on the feedback collected. It is posted to sunset4, and I feel
it may also be interesting in rtgwg as the IDs are commonly used in
routing protocols.

Your review and comments are appreciated.

Best regards,
Peng

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 00:50:46 -0700
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-fan-sunset4-router-id-00.txt
To: Peng Fan <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-fan-sunset4-router-id-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peng Fan and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-fan-sunset4-router-id
Revision:	00
Title:		Managing Router Identifiers during IPv4 Sunset
Document date:	2014-06-20
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		3
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fan-sunset4-router-id-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fan-sunset4-router-id/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fan-sunset4-router-id-00

Abstract:
   This document describes problems of managing protocol identifiers
   when turning off IPv4 and migrating to IPv6 only network, with some
   potential solutions discussed.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat