Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-device-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 07:28:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Device YANG Logical Organization
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Lou Berger
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Christan Hopps
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-device-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document presents an approach for organizing YANG models in a
   comprehensive logical structure that may be used to configure and
   operate network devices.  The structure is itself represented as an
   example YANG model, with all of the related component models
   logically organized in a way that is operationally intuitive, but
   this model is not expected to be implemented.  The identified
   component modules are expected to be defined and implemented on
   common network devices.

   This document is derived from work submitted to the IETF by members
   of the informal OpenConfig working group of network operators and is
   a product of the Routing Area YANG Architecture design team.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-device-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-device-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-device-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/