Subject: Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-20

From: Matthew Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 10:12:10 -0700

Reviewer: Matthew Miller
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-??
Reviewer: Matthew Miller
Review Date: 2017-04-26
IETF LC End Date: 2017-04-07
IESG Telechat date: 2017-04-27

Summary:

This document is ready to be published as Proposed Standard.  This
version (-20) addresses all concerns raised in the review of a
previous version (-17).

Major issues: NONE

Minor issues: NONE

Nits/editorial comments:  NONE