Subject: Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-20: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 23:45:14 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-20: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fully editorial comment: 
section 1 is just a copy of the abstract… this could be removed and
section 2 could be used as section 1/intro (with sections 1.1, 1.2, and
2.1 as subsections; and section 2.2. could become the new section 2)

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 13:45:35 +0000

Mirja,

>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain/

I’m declining the comment. The “Abstract” and “Introduction” serve
entirely different purposes and are not always read in succession. For one
thing, the latter includes the actual document references.

Thanks,
Acee