Subject: Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-20: (with COMMENT)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 06:14:58 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-20: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Editorial:

- To be aligned with the other feature descriptions:
OLD:

  feature accept-tolerance {
       description
         "To specify the tolerance or acceptance limit.";
     }

NEW:

  feature accept-tolerance {
       description
         "Support the tolerance or acceptance limit.";
     }

- I would spell out "Network Management Datastore Architecture" [NMDA]

All lights are green from a tooling point of view.
As a side note, since you used the new NMDA tree structure, I would warn
all the draft authors with YANG modules that depend on this YANG module
that they might have to update their modules. See    
https://www.yangcatalog.org/yang-search/impact_analysis.php?modules[]=ietf-key-chain&recurse=0&rfcs=0
for the source of information.

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:37:00 +0000

Hi Benoit, 
I’ll incorporate both comments.
Thanks,
Acee