Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 16:53:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Gap Analysis of Dynamic Networks to Hybrid Cloud DCs
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Andrew G. Malis
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the technological gaps, especially IETF
   protocols gaps, to achieve dynamically interconnecting workloads and
   applications hosted in Hybrid Cloud Data Centers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/