Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 08:23:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Policy Management
        Authors         : Yingzhen Qu
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Acee Lindem
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-15.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2020-06-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   routing policies in a vendor-neutral way and based on actual
   operational practice.  The model provides a generic policy framework
   which can be augmented with protocol-specific policy configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/