Subject: editor wanted

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 14:06:30 -0800

Hi all,

Sally and I were talking about the group and I discovered she gets to take
a sabbatical soon.  The rat!  Uh, I mean, how nice for her.

However, since she's the main editor currently on the adverts draft
(responsible advertising), that does leave that work kind of in the lurch.
There seemed to be some interest from people on the list in having the doc
completed. Is anyone interested enough to become the co-editor/author?  It
would entail being responsible for incorporating suggested changes (or
inventing change to meet suggestions), getting a draft or two out,
soliciting feedback from the mailing list, and sheparding the doc on its
way to RFC.  This group will not meet in Minneapolis, but this doc is far
enough along that someone can take the work (we think) and complete it
with online input.

Any takers?  Please let me or Sally know if you are interested.

thanks!
April

-------------------------------------------------------------------
April Marine                    1-650-604-0762  --> me
GLOBE Program                   1-800-858-9947  --> GLOBE Help Desk
(Raytheon ITSS)                 [email-masked]
NASA Ames Research Center, MS 204/14, Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000
(and IETF User Services Area Director http://archimedes.nasa.gov/usv/)

---

From: Bill Austin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 07:39:43 -0700

I would be willing to take this on.

Bill Austin
Motorola ITSS
President, AzTeC Computing Free-Net

--
Bill Austin
http://home.att.net/~wbaustin/
http://aztec.asu.edu/
http://www.mot.com/sstg/