Subject: Re(2): Re(2): Spam

From: ColorNet Robin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:18:21 +0200

[email-masked] a écrit:
>
>It seems to me that what you're trying to achieve is just delay the
>RUN/IETF process. Why?
>
>        Gunnar Lindberg

I appear to have stirred up a hornet's nest - for which all due apologies

I am trying to delay the RUN/IETF process as I stated in my message of
September 17th.....................hello all,
It may be interesting to access the following :
http://europa.eu.int/comm/dg15/en/media/dataprot/news/enspam.htm

If necessary I will make myself available for the presentations in
Brussels on 28 September and report back to you if we can delay
publication of the draft until at least monday October 4th in order to
take the above into account.............................
because I feel that the surface issue is being adressed with insufficient
attention to the implications of the document as it stands at present.
The world is not holding its breath over the document and it might be in
the interests of all concerned to take the extra time to incorporate
valuable information.

Best regards Jonathan