Subject: Re: Re(2): Re(2): Spam

From: "Gavin, Ted (COR-EX)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:39:02 -0400

Jonathan;

I apologize...I was going to respond to that message last night...

We can gladly delay the submission. If there are no objections from Sally,
Donald, April or the group, I will push back the submission date to the 18th
of October. Which means that the final Call for Comments will be on the
11th.

That leaves a week between the meeting and any changes to be made. Changes
must be submitted to this forum.

Is that acceptable to everyone?

Ted

---

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:41:06 -0400

I don't have any objection to a short delay.

Donald

From:  "Gavin, Ted (COR-EX)" <[email-masked]>
Message-ID:   <[email-masked]>
Date:          Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:39:02 -0400
Sender:  IETF-RUN <[email-masked]>
To:  [email-masked]