Subject: Fwd: COMPLETE INTERNET MARKETING KIT ONLY $10.00

From: ColorNet Robin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:25:22 +0200

Curious coincidence which could be used as a tangible example .....  I
just received this ..... some would say enjoy !
regards Jonathan

Fwd: COMPLETE INTERNET MARKETING KIT ONLY $10.00

OVER 3 Million E-mail Addresses & More, Only $10.00
Some say the Internet is the last untamed frontier, I believe that is
true. We all have seen many different
"Get Rich Quick" schemes, everything from sending $20.00 and receive (4)
different reports on Internet
marketing to sending $100.00 for information from everything from Clearing
your credit files legally to how
to get more credit or money from the government and the list goes on.

I will be honest with you, I sent the $ 20.00 with hopes of "Getting Rich"
and all I got was
Nothing.....well in all honesty, Nothing useful. The whole program is
above board and legal,
but in reality most people don't really know how or understand how to
implement an Internet
marketing program and how to really make money selling on the Internet.

The whole idea of making money via the Internet is intriguing to say the
least.
Where else can you call on more than 50 million prospects for your product
for the
cost of a local phone call. If you are selling something for only $1.00
and you only get 1/10th
of 1% return of 3 million that is still $ 3,000.00 dollars. Not bad for
the cost of a local phone call.
The national average for a direct mailing is around 3% imagine if you got
just 1% for just one idea.

It doesn't take long to see the benefit in knowing how to set up a
Internet marketing program to sell
anything from Grandma's chocolate chip cookie recipe to information on how
to build a new widget
of some sort. Or maybe you have a professional consulting or service
company you want people
to know about. I guarantee that you will get more "Bang for the Buck"
using the Internet than any
other advertising means. That means more money left over for you.

Now how do we do this?

This is the best part!!!

If you have been out cruising the Internet trying to investigate this you
have found that email addresses
can cost as much as $ 100.00 for 100,000 names or maybe $ 50.00 for 10,000
clean email addresses
this is crazy, the people who gather these names don't pay anything for
these names and the program
used to extract theses names is not really that expensive to purchase.
These names are then
duplicated many many times, it's great work if you can get it.

It would be fair to say that they, like me are trying to make a living.
But $ 100.00 for only a couple minutes work!!!
That is outrageous. So, this is the deal...... Two Brothers Enterprises
will provide you with our Internet Marketing Kit
which includes everything you will need to set up your own Internet
marketing program;

including demo files for some of the leading bulk email and extraction
programs such as;

· Info-Disk 500, Reports on how to make money using the Internet

· Business Reports

· Net Guide - Your complete guide to the Internet (179 Pages)

· Some of the Leading Bulk Email and Extraction Software available on the
market including both IBM & MAC

· You will also receive 3 million email addresses ready to use. None of
these addresses are older than 90 days.

All of this will be sent in CD rom format ready to install on your
commuter so you can

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!!!

You may have seen this same information being sold for $ 99.00 plus
shipping and handling.
It is our opinion that this is way to much money for something that gets
done once and duplicated
MANY MANY MANY times.

Two Brothers Enterprises believes that our Internet Marketing Kit is the
best value for the dollar
on the Internet right now. We are sure that what we have to offer is of
the highest quality
and if put to use, you can reap the rewards on the first day. Besides you
can have your
computer working for you while you sleep or when you go to work. What
could be better than that?

Two Brothers Enterprises will provide all of the above information on CD
rom for a more realistic price
of $ 10.00. Including shipping via snail mail. If you prefer, for an
additional $3.00 we will deliver
your Internet Marketing Kit via 2nd day UPS.

That's right.... a very small initial investment of just $10.00 will allow
you to start making Thousands
maybe even Millions on the Internet.

Print out & Fill in the attached form and mail to:

Two Brothers Enterprises
1700 Berkley
Elgin, IL 60123

Attn: Internet Marketing Dept.

Please include $10.00 cash or money order.
2nd Day UPS $3.00

Orders received with personal checks will be held until the check clears
our bank.
Please Print Clearly

Name _________________________________

Address _______________________________

______________________________________

City _______________ State ______________

Zip Code _______________