Subject: Re: Spam

From: ColorNet Robin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 02:00:36 +0200

...........As we can see with this ..... the market is moving so swiftly
that either we treadmill round the periphery meeting what greets the eye
or grating what mates the I or we plunge into the eye of the hurricane and
try and construct an overall statement which will stand a chance of
transforming itself into a platform....

Best regards Jonathan

Check out ClickZ's "Effective Opt-in Email Marketing
    Strategies" -- a two-day conference San Francisco.
          http://www.clickzconference.com/?XMCZC

NOVEMBER 8 & 9
Effective Opt-In
Email Marketing
Strategies Conference

Establish how email marketing has evolved and where the industry now
stands
Launch a successful opt-in email marketing campaign that will drive sales
to your site
Measure and evaluate your direct email marketing effort
Enhance customer relationships and acquire new customers using email
Create content for your email message that wows your respondents