Subject: Re: Wrap-Up Matters

From: "Gavin, Ted (COR-EX)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 15:45:12 -0400

Drat!

Thanks for bringing that up!

I had meant to renew that discussion as the last point in the previous note!

I'm okay with JC's suggestion of

        How to Advertise Responsibly Using the Internet
                                            or how NOT to
                     $$$$$  MAKE ENEMIES FAST!  $$$$$

But, it's feels a bit clumsy, like we're trying to "force" the "MEF" line in
there to be cute.

When it's the lead line, it's cute. But otherwise... I just don't know.
Comments?

Ted

---

From: JC Dill <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 14:03:04 -0700

>When it's the lead line, it's cute. But otherwise... I just don't know.

Me either.  :-(

I'm OK with removing it entirely if desired, but...

The subtitle has an impact that I believe will ultimately make the document
more visable.  Using just the "How to Advertise Responsibly Using the
Internet" title seems to make the document start out quite bland.

Perhaps we can use:

         How to Advertise Responsibly Using the Internet
         (aka how to NOT  $$$$$  MAKE ENEMIES FAST!  $$$$$ )

or something else on a parenthitical theme.

jc