Subject: [sacm] remote participation

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 22:54:22 +0100

Folks who could not make it to Atlanta - we will use Webex tomorrow in
the SACM BOF meeting. 

You have to join both the audio session (for the audio streaming) and
the webex session to follow the slides we see in the room during the
discussion.

More information:

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/85/remote-participation.html

Webex info: 

Topic: sacm 
Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 
Time: 9:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) 
Meeting Number: 647 844 050 
Meeting Password: 1234 

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!) 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=163937622&UID=1286687377&PW=NNTMzNT
RhNmE5&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D 
2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234 
4. Click "Join". 

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=163937622&UID=1286687377&PW=NNTMzNT
RhNmE5&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D 

------------------------------------------------------- 
For assistance 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc 
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

Regards,

Dan