Subject: [sacm] Updated SACM BoF Agenda

From: "Moriarty, Kathleen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:06:51 -0500

Hello,

The updated agenda for the SACM BoF is included below.  We have requested a MeetEcho session.

Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) BOF
Thursday, March 14, 2013
1300-1500  Afternoon Session I
BOF Chairs: Kathleen Moriarty, Dan Romascanu

1. Note Well, Note Takers, Jabber Scribes, Agenda Bashing - 5 min

2. SACM Use Cases - David Waltermire, Adam Montville - 30 min
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-waltermire-sacm-use-cases-04.txt

3. SACM Architecture - David Waltermire - 25 min
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-waltermire-sacm-architecture-00.txt

4. Solutions Contributions *
* there are three 10 min available slots, slot times will be
allocated based on new Internet-Drafts submitted after IETF-85

5. Scope and Charter Discussion - 20 min

6. BOF Questions - 10 min

 A. Should IETF take-up the work described by the Scope and Charter**? (yes, no, no opinion)
    (** with possible modifications discussed today)

 B. Indicate your intent to actively contribute to this work in IETF***. (yes, no, no opinion)
    (*** if taken-up in the approximate form described)

Thank you,
Kathleen & Dan