Subject: [sacm] Milestones changed for sacm WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 09:32:04 -0700

Added milestone "Initial submission of an Internet-Draft on Use
Cases", due September 2013.

Added milestone "Initial submission of an Internet-Draft on
Requirements", due October 2013.

Added milestone "Initial submission of an Internet-Draft on SACM
Architecture", due October 2013.

Added milestone "Initial submission of an Internet-Draft on overview
of related standards work", due November 2013.

Added milestone "Initial submission of an Internet-Draft for a
protocol and data format for retrieving configuration and policy
information for driving data collection and analysis", due January
2014.

Added milestone "Initial submission of an Internet-Draft for a
protocol and data format for collecting actual endpoint posture", due
January 2014.

Added milestone "Submission to the IESG of the Internet-Draft on Use
Cases for consideration as Informational RFC", due April 2014.

Added milestone "Submission to the IESG of the Internet-Draft on
Requirements for consideration as Informational RFC", due April 2014.

Added milestone "Submission to the IESG of the Internet-Draft on SACM
Architecture for consideration as Informational RFC", due April 2014.

Added milestone "Submission to the IESG of the Internet-Draft for a
protocol and data format for retrieving configuration and policy
information for driving data collection and analysis for consideration
as standards-track RFC", due October 2014.

Added milestone "Submission to the IESG of the Internet-Draft a
protocol and data format for collecting actual endpoint posture for
consideration as standards-track RFC", due October 2014.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/sacm/charter/