Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-terminology-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 04:03:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Terminology for Security Assessment
	Author(s)       : David Waltermire
                          Adam W. Montville
                          David Harrington
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-terminology-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   This memo documents terminology used in the documents produced by the
   SACM WG (Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-terminology-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/