Subject: [sacm] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-02.txt

From: David Harrington <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:38:51 -0400

Hi,

I published a revision of the use-cases doc.

Changed title
   removed section 4, expecting it will be moved into the requirements
   document.
   removed the list of proposed caabilities from section 3.1
   Added empty sections for Search for Signs of Infection, Remediation
   and Mitigation, and Endpoint Information Analysis and Reporting.
   Removed Requirements Language section and rfc2119 reference.
   Removed unused references (which ended up being all references).

(added 2 references back in, one normative, one informative to pass
xml2rfc and idnits requirements which don't accept empty reference
sections or no reference sections.

--
David Harrington
[email-masked]
+1-603-828-1401

On 10/14/13 4:27 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-02.txt
>has been successfully submitted by David Waltermire and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Filename:	 draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases
>Revision:	 02
>Title:		 Endpoint Security Posture Assessment - Enterprise Use Cases
>Creation date:	 2013-10-14
>Group:		 sacm
>Number of pages: 11
>URL:             
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-02.txt
>Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases
>Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-02
>Diff:            
>http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-02
>
>Abstract:
>   This memo documents a sampling of use cases for securely aggregating
>   configuration and operational data and assessing that data to
>   determine an organization's security posture.  From these operational
>   use cases, we can derive common functional capabilities and
>   requirements to guide development of vendor-neutral, interoperable
>   standards for aggregating and assessing data relevant to security
>   posture.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>