Subject: [sacm] SACM WG Virtual Interim Meeting, September 10, 2014

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 09:16:08 -0700

The SACM Working Group will hold a virtual interim meeting on Wednesday, 
September 10, 2014, between 12:00 and 14:00 EDT.

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: SACM Virtual Interim
Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Time: 12:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 644 636 110
Meeting Password: ZT82EzbCWR

-------------------------------------------------------
To start or join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc1169b77b78c1bf1b7808f940cfe636f

-------------------------------------------------------
Audio conference information
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:644 636 110

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m008a3023373f938a8a544af3967e6395

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF 
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+16504793208x644636110#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees 
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that 
any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of 
litigation.

Please contact me if you have any questions or need further information.

Regards,

Adam and Dan