Subject: [sacm] SACM October 2014 Virtual Interim meeting

From: "Dan Romascanu (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 17:42:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

Dan Romascanu ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "SACM October 2014 Virtual Interim meeting".

Dan Romascanu says:
virtual interim meeting of the SACM Working Group

Participate now
https://doodle.com/ftk4m5kxs9mmctc9?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Dan Romascanu to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Dan Romascanu" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "SACM October 2014 Virtual Interim
meeting."

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich