Subject: [sacm] GitHub

From: Aziz Mohaisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 10:12:55 -0500

Hi all,

For issue tracking, the WG group is using github. The current WG's github
page is:
https://github.com/sacmwg

Currently, all of the 5 documents on the IETF data tracker of the WG have
an issue tracker page (each) on the github page (above)

If you are the editor of a document and would like to be in charge of
addressing issues raised by the community on your document, you should be
an admin of that repo. For that, send your github id to me.

As a community member, you can raise issues on any document. All you need
is an account on github. Go to the document link on the WG page, click on
issues on the right side, and click on the green button that says "New
Issue"

To show how that works in practice, Dan populated the architecture issue
tracker with some issues of his own:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture/issues

Please let me know if I may be of any help!

Thanks,
Aziz