Subject: [sacm] Milestones changed for sacm WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 05:07:21 -0700

Deleted milestone "Initial submission of SACM Architecture
Internet-Draft".

Deleted milestone "Initial submission of SACM Information Model
Internet-Draft".

Deleted milestone "Initial submission of protocol and data format for
retrieving configuration and policy information for driving data
collection and analysis Internet-Draft".

Deleted milestone "Initial submission of protocol and data format for
collecting endpoint posture Internet-Draft".

Deleted milestone "Submit SACM Architecture Internet-Draft to the IESG
for consideration as Informational RFC".

Deleted milestone "Submit protocol and data format for retrieving
configuration and policy information for driving data collection and
analysis Internet-Draft to the IESG for consideration as Proposed
Standard".

Deleted milestone "Submit protocol and data format for collecting
endpoint posture Internet-Draft to the IESG for consideration as
Proposed Standard ".

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/sacm/charter/