Subject: [sacm] Milestones changed for sacm WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 08:20:29 -0700

Changed milestone "Complete WGLC of SACM Requirements Internet-Draft",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Complete WGLC of SACM Architecture Internet-Draft",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit SACM Requirements Internet-Draft to the IESG
for consideration as an Informational RFC", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit SACM Architecture Internet-Draft to the IESG
for consideration as an Informational RFC", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Complete WGLC of SACM Information Model
Internet-Draft", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Adopt as a WG document at least one
Protocol/Interface submission instantiating the SACM Architecture",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Adopt as a WG document at least one Data Model
submission instantiating the SACM Information Model", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit SACM Information Model Internet-Draft to the
IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Update WG Milestones based on progress and November
adoptions", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/sacm/charter/