Subject: [sacm] SACM WG Virtual Interim Meeting: June 29, 2015

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 09:19:07 -0700

The Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (sacm) Working Group 
will hold a virtual interim meeting on Monday, June 29, 2015, between 
1300 and 1500 EDT (1700-1900 UTC).

SACM Virtual Interim
Monday, June 29, 2015
1:00 pm | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) | 2 hrs

Join WebEx meeting <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m361fbe5df4b84bad491f66680755c3fc>
Meeting number: 644 976 038
Meeting password: 8MyYvb8mhWr8

Join by phone
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 644 976 038
Toll-free calling restrictions 
<http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Add this meeting 
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma220d6bce459e79afd8ebd889ac020fa> 
to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting? Contact support. 
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees 
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.