Subject: Re: [sacm] [draft-ietf-sacm-requirements] DM-005: <data lifetime management> (#29)

From: ncamwing <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 19:49:22 -0700

Hi Jim,

Title added as you suggested in your #1.
As to #2, I will add a new IM requirement (and agree that data expiry is subjective, but I was asked to add it in the text?):
IM-005 Data lifetime management: The information model MUST provide a means to allow data models to include data lifetime management. The information model must identify attributes that can allow data models to at minimum, identify the data's origination timestamp and potential expiration or lifetime (that the data may be expected to be valid).

Thanks, Nancy

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-requirements/issues/29#issuecomment-98574947

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 13:57:22 -0700

Looks good in -05

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-requirements/issues/29#issuecomment-100701198

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 13:57:22 -0700

Closed #29.

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-requirements/issues/29#event-301262346