Subject: [sacm] [draft-ietf-sacm-architecture] Update draft-ietf-sacm-architecture.xml (#37)

From: Danny Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 09:36:18 -0700

Fixing the title of section 3.1.3 as reported in #36.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture/pull/37

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update draft-ietf-sacm-architecture.xml

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-sacm-architecture.xml (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture/pull/37.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture/pull/37.diff

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture/pull/37

---

From: henkbirkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 10:02:02 -0700

Merged #37.

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture/pull/37#event-387900167