Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario] REmove the noise option from make (#5)

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 09:26:54 -0700

We should have gotten a fix for the gh-pages build problem
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/5

-- Commit Summary --

  * REmove the noise option from make

-- File Changes --

    M .travis.yml (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/5.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/5.diff

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/5

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 09:27:00 -0700

Merged #5.

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/5#event-627637896