Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario] Pickup the changes to get gh-pages to build on travis (#6)

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 09:37:59 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/6

-- Commit Summary --

  * Pickup the changes to get gh-pages to build on travis

-- File Changes --

    M lib (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/6.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/6.diff

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/6

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 09:40:24 -0700

Merged #6.

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/6#event-627656445