Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-coffin-sacm-nea-swid-patnc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 12:57:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring of the IETF.

        Title           : Software Inventory Message and Attributes (SWIMA) for PA-TNC
        Authors         : Chris Coffin
                          Daniel Haynes
                          Charles Schmidt
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
	Filename        : draft-coffin-sacm-nea-swid-patnc-03.txt
	Pages           : 85
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Software Inventory Message and Attributes
   for PA-TNC.  It extends the PA-TNC specification [RFC5792] by
   providing specific attributes and message exchanges to allow
   endpoints to report their installed software inventory information to
   a NEA server (as described in [RFC5209]).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-coffin-sacm-nea-swid-patnc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-coffin-sacm-nea-swid-patnc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-coffin-sacm-nea-swid-patnc-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/