Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-haynes-sacm-ecp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 05:28:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring of the IETF.

        Title           : Endpoint Compliance Profile
        Authors         : Danny Haynes
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
                          Lisa Lorenzin
	Filename        : draft-haynes-sacm-ecp-02.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Endpoint Compliance Profile, a high-level
   specification that describes a specific combination and application
   of NEA and TNC protocols and interfaces specifically designed to
   support ongoing assessment of endpoint posture and the controlled
   exposure of collected posture information to appropriate security
   applications.  This document is a subset of the Trusted Computing
   Group's Endpoint Compliance Profile Version 1.0 specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haynes-sacm-ecp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haynes-sacm-ecp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haynes-sacm-ecp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/