Subject: [sacm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-15.txt> (Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Requirements) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 11:27:33 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Security Automation and
Continuous Monitoring WG (sacm) to consider the following document:
- 'Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Requirements'
  <draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-15.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-06-05. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the scope and set of requirements for the
   Secure Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) architecture, data
   model and transport protocols.  The requirements and scope are based
   on the agreed upon use cases.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-requirements/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-requirements/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.