Subject: [sacm] Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (sacm) WG Virtual Meeting: 2017-06-09

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 06:47:23 -0700

The Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (sacm) Working Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2017-06-09 from 13:00 to 15:00 America/New_York.

Agenda:
The Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) working group will
hold a virtual interim meeting on June 9 at 1:00pm Eastern (5:00pm UTC),
which will run for two hours (WebEx information below).

The proposed agenda for this meeting is as follows:

* Working group status
* Existing work disposition/open issues
* IETF 99 Hackathon discussion
* YANG module overview/discussion

Meeting number: 314 696 150
Meeting password: HNPrZ4mS
Meeting link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=meff07353704674971d48fb594212bbb4

Audio connection:
1-877-668-4493 <(877)%20668-4493> Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 <(650)%20479-3208> Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Information about remote participation:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=meff07353704674971d48fb594212bbb4